Top Posts & Pages
- Goldratt's The Goal: Chapter by Chapter Review
- How to Win Friends and Influence People: Chapter by Chapter Review of Dale Carnegie's Best Book
- Seven Red Lines (aka "The Expert"): The Transcript
- How to Win Friends and Influence People: Part 1, Ch 1 - PRINCIPLE 1 - "Don’t criticize, condemn or complain."
- The Goal - Chapter 11 - Dependent Events & Statistical Fluctuations
- Decoupling and Influence: Universities, Faculty Face China Accusations
- Better Writing, Better Communication; 10 Years, 300 Posts, 200,000 Words – 4 Steps to Success
- COVID-19: Website Communication from Pennsylvania, Michigan, Florida, Texas, and Georgia – Could the Florida Message be So good it saved lives?
- @CathNoakes Change filters out often, bring in lots of make-up air, use filter media in consumer HEPA cleaners and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- @hunterwalk @lissijean They channel ACTIVITY into PROGRESS. 17 hours ago
- @EricRWeinstein @hollymathnerd won, rt? twitter.com/hollymathnerd/… 2 days ago
- @AlexBerenson Maurice de Hond out of the Netherlands has been right early and often - here’s a May 26 podcast w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- For predictions of tomorrow to be valid, the model of the world today must be accurate. twitter.com/ethicalskeptic… 2 days ago