Top Posts & Pages
- Goldratt's The Goal: Chapter by Chapter Review
- How to Win Friends and Influence People: Pt 1, Ch 3 - PRINCIPLE 3 Arouse in the other person an eager want - “He Who Can Do This Has the Whole World with Him. He Who Cannot Walks a Lonely Way”
- Seven Red Lines (aka "The Expert"): The Transcript
- SeaBase Coral Reef Sailing - What is it? What do they actually do? What should I bring? How does sleeping work?
- Moore’s Crossing the Chasm Ch 04: “Target the Point of Attack"
- Visit New England! 7 Day / 8 Night New England Trip Based out of Church Landing at Mill Falls Resort in Meredith, NH
- Supply Chain and Manufacturing in the News: May 2022 – Baby Formula, Food Supply Chains, Chinese Lockdowns, and American Semiconductor Production
- Supply Chain & Manufacturing Stories in the News: March – April 2022
Tag Archives: Investment
The California DOT’s selection of a partnership with Fluor and Shanghai Zhenhua Heavy Industry Co., Ltd. (“ZPMC”) to build the new section of the Bay Bridge hasn’t gone well. It isn’t easy to chose the right partner for a unique project, … Continue reading
GigaOm’s article on green energy snake oil highlights the challenges faced by investors in any industrial technology. We’re not investors, but over the past six years of applying our process and equipment in this industrial technology space, we have certainly seen many unusual … Continue reading