Top Posts & Pages
- How to Win Friends and Influence People: Chapter by Chapter Review of Dale Carnegie's Best Book
- Goldratt's The Goal: Chapter by Chapter Review
- How to Win Friends and Influence People: Part 1, Ch 1 - PRINCIPLE 1 - "Don’t criticize, condemn or complain."
- Carnegie 28.4.7: How to Win Friends and Influence People - PRINCIPLE 7 Give the other person a fine reputation to live up to.- Give a Dog a Good Name
- Seven Red Lines (aka "The Expert"): The Transcript
Tag Archives: Purchasing
Your technology is great. It makes the world a better place. Benchtop results were good – but yields actually went up as you’ve scaled results. You’ve also made your first big decision and you’re going to sell the technology to … Continue reading →