Christenssen’s great paper that describes the outputs of an organization as a function of its assets (people, equipment), systems and priorities. Goldratt’s Theory of Constraints addresses them all.
Top Posts & Pages
- Goldratt's The Goal: Chapter by Chapter Review
- How to Win Friends and Influence People: Chapter by Chapter Review of Dale Carnegie's Best Book
- Goldratt's Major Concepts in The Goal: The Foundations of Theory of Constraints
- Seven Red Lines (aka "The Expert"): The Transcript
- Carnegie 12.3.03: PRINCIPLE 3 If you are wrong, admit it quickly and emphatically.- “If You’re Wrong, Admit It”